This is an EPICS Channel Access client interface for Matlab.
- Andrei Terebilo (SLAC) is the original author.
- Several people provided enhancements, see release notes.
Alternatively, use these direct links:
- Go to https://github.com/EPICSTools/mca
- Pick a release tag like "R4-4", or "master" for the latest
- Push "Download ZIP"
DocumentationAll of the following is included in the source code, so you can refer to the one that you downloaded:
- README describes the compilation.
- RELEASE_NOTES lists changes
- tests/unit_tests.m shows how to use most of the commands. See for example "testBasicGet"
Older SnapshotsBefore December 2014, sources were in https://sourceforge.net/projects/epics/.
- R 4.1.3 (Jun 2010)
Update from Vladimir Poucki, Hinko Kocevar (Instrumentation Technologies Slovenia) for Windows XP, Matlab R2007a.
- R 4.1.2 (Oct 2009)
Update from Eric for EPICS 3.14.11.
- R 4.1.1 (May 2008)
Update from Eric for Octave and latest compilers, see release notes in the tar file.
- R 4.1
Support for Octave (Eric Norum), see release notes in the tar file.
- R 4.0
Several error fixes, see release notes in the tar file.
- R 3.2
A merge of the sources in the SNS CVS repository with those from the Australian Synchroton Project.